- 8:00 A.M to 8:00 A.M Checkout timing
- Must Bring Id Proof
- ‘No Refund’ on Cancellation
- ‘No Food’ is provided.
- Information derived from cookies (small text files placed on our computer which uniquely identify your browser the next time you visit this Vasavi Satra Samudayam Site, save where you disable cookies or otherwise manage them, or do not use any THE SOCIETY services which require cookies to be enabled.
- Information gathered automatically by our computer systems programmed to gather certain anonymous data to help us understand how this Vasavi Satra Samudayam Site is being used and how we can improve it. This automatically gathered data includes your computer’s IP or “Internet Protocol” address, browser type, browser language, the pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited, length of user sessions, access status or conditions.
- Information shared with third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Facebook) will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media web sites.
- Information that is gathered through registration that you specifically give THE SOCIETY.
How we use your information and whom we may disclose it to The information that we collect about you is used to help you access the services or acquire the goods that THE SOCIETY provides more easily. THE SOCIETY will use reasonable endeavours to keep the information we collect from you confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses stored in our database to any third parties. We may disclose the personal information, other information or data we collect from you if:
- disclosure of information to our service providers, agents or business partners and affiliates that we work with in connection with our business;
- THE SOCIETY may contract with third parties who do analysis and development on our behalf. We may share your information with such a third party provided that such third party uses the information only to perform services as requested by THE COMPANY and agrees to maintain the information as strictly confidential.
- We may also use your information to send you promotional material, which you may find of interest. If you do not wish to receive any such material you may simply choose to “unsubscribe” from our mailing lists and no further material will be sent to you.
- THE SOCIETY only collects personal information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means.
- THE SOCIETY endeavours to use or disclose information for the purpose for which it was collected unless the person has provided permission to send direct marketing material.
- THE SOCIETY takes reasonable steps within the boundaries of accepted everyday work practises to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to date.
- THE SOCIETY implements systems that protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- THE SOCIETY has a policy document outlining its information handling practices and make this available to anyone who asks.
- THE SOCIETY provides printed and digital means for individual access to personal information it holds about that individual on request.
- THE SOCIETY provides methods for customers to interact anonymously whenever it is lawful and practicable to do.
- THE SOCIETY does not collect sensitive information unless the individual has consented, unless it is required by law – or in other special specified circumstances, for example relating to health services provision and individual or public health or safety.